Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Simple and delicious.
- 9 inch deep dish pie shells
- 1182.95 ml apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 3.69 ml ground cinnamon
- 78.07 ml white sugar
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 88.74 ml butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange apple slices in unbaked pie shell.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
- Mix 1/3 cup sugar with flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Spoon mixture over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until apples are soft and top is lightly browned.
- Be sure to check for browness of the crust - you may have to cover with tin foil if it's getting too brown.