Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Simple and delicious.
Make and share this Apple Crumble Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange apple slices in unbaked pie shell.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
- Mix 1/3 cup sugar with flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Spoon mixture over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until apples are soft and top is lightly browned.
- Be sure to check for browness of the crust - you may have to cover with tin foil if it's getting too brown.