1/1 Photo of Apple Crumble (Known As Apple Cracknell from Sussex Uk)
Elly in Canada's Note:
A different version of an old favourite apple crisp or apple crumble! Posted by request. Recipe posted as written, the amount of brown sugar is 'to taste', depends on the type and sweetness of your apples. I find 1/4 to 1/2 cup is enough for my 'taste'. Source: Favourite Sussex Recipes by Pat Smith
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat overn to 375 degrees or Mark 5.
- 2Fill a greased pie dish with thinly slice apples.
- 3Sprinkle sugar and chopped ginger over the slices.
- 4To make the topping:.
- 5Rub the butter into the flour and mix in the rest of the dry ingredients.
- 6Spread the mixture evenly over the apples.
- 7Bake until apples are soft and the topping is golden brown; approximately 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crumble (Known As Apple Cracknell from Sussex Uk)
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 466.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: