1/6 Photos of Apple Crumble (Gluten, Dairy and Egg-Free)
A delicious apple crumble made without gluten. My son was intolerant of coconut, so it is also free of that, using flaked almonds instead. In place of the self-raising flour you can simply add 3 teaspoons of gluten-free baking powder to 1 1/2 cups of any all purpose gluten-free flour mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190ºC (375ºF).
- 2Peel, core, and slice apples thinly. Place in a pie dish with sugar, cinnamon and water.
- 3Place flour, almonds and brown sugar into a bowl. Rub the margarine into the mixture until the mixture is crumbly.
- 4Sprinkle crumble mixture over the apples.
- 5Bake at 190ºC (375ºF) for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- 6Serve with dairy-free custard or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crumble (Gluten, Dairy and Egg-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free self-raising flour