Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats (optional)
- 2 apples, thinly sliced and cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Equal sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons water
- MAKE CRUST. In a pan melt butter. Add oats, Crushed Grahams and sugar. Cook for 3 minutes or until combined.
- PRESS half of the crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of an 8 X 8 square pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- MAKE FILLING. Combine apples, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, flour and water in a saucepan. Cook covered for about 20 minutes or until apples are tender and sauce has thickened. Cool.
- SPREAD the apple mixture over the refrigerated crust. Spread remaining half of the grahams mixture over the apple filling. Press crumbs firmly. Cover and chill before serving.