1/2 Photos of Apple Crumble
An apple crisp type of recipe that is very good during apple season. This one is a little different from others by using apple cider and Granny Smith apples. Delicious served warm topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (September 1985)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2Place apple slices in a 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
- 3Pour cider over apples.
- 4Combine next ingredients ingredients (flour-salt) in a bowl.
- 5Cut in butter or margarine with two knives until mixture is crumbly.
- 6Spoon mixture over apples, spreading evenly to cover all the apple slices.
- 7Bake for 40-50 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is light brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.6
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 215.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 75.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g