1/1 Photo of Apple Crisp With Pecans and Oats
I started with Mammy's Apple Crisp and made enough adjustments to have a new recipe that perfectly suits my tastes. One big change is that I tossed the apples in cinnamon sugar. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Don't forget the vanilla ice cream and thanks to Whtsebring for the original recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- 3Toss apples in cinnamon sugar and spread them in the dish.
- 4Combine flour, sugar, and butter until crumbly.
- 5Add nuts and oats to flour mixture.
- 6Sprinkle flour mixture over apples.
- 7Bake for 40- 45 minutes until top is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp With Pecans and Oats
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g