Apple Crisp With Peanut Brittle Crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub butter to coat bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix all the filling ingredients, toss to coat the apples, and pour into the baking dish.
- In another large bowl, combine all the topping ingredients except for the ice cream, and mix well.
- Using both hands, mix topping ingredients in the bowl together until the mixture forms small lumps.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the apple filling , and bake in a preheated ovenfor 50 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.