- 5 granny smith apples, peeled, cored, chopped small
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the Filling:
- Mix all the ingredients together. Place into 7 to 8-ounce ramekins.
- For topping:.
- Mix the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Blend the butter into the mixture until it forms pea size lumps. Stir in pecans and sprinkle over filling.
- Bake crisps for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.