Recipe by Pinay0618
I have actually been making a variation of this recipe for quite a while using steel-cut oats and yogurt. It's great in the summertime, and there's no cooking!! I like to make up enough cups to last me a week, then just grab and go in the mornings. Recipe is from Betty Crocker.
- 1⁄4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 (6 ounce) containeryoplait original 99% fat free apple crisp yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, if desired
- 1⁄4 cup chopped Granny Smith apples
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts