This is a different, richer apple crisp. This recipe comes from a bed and breakfast in Searsport, Maine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice apples.
- 2Toss with mixture of cinnamon and add 1/2 cup of sugar.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Combine remaining sugar with flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 5Crack eggs into dry mixture and work well until topping mixture is crumbly.
- 6Lay apple slices in a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 7Sprinkle topping over apples and pour melted butter evenly over top.
- 8Bake in a 350 degree oven until golden, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- 9Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp Plus
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 811.3
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.5 mg
- Sodium 396.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 155.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 111.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g