I love the smell of apples baking in the oven. It's so homey and comforting! This recipe comes from Taste of Home Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pastry for single-crust pie
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium baking apples, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1Roll pastry to fit a 12-in. pizza pan; fold under or flute the edges.
- 2Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl. Add apples and toss.
- 3Arrange the apples in a single layer in a circular pattern to completely cover pastry. Combine the first five topping ingredients; sprinkle over apples.
- 4Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until apples are tender.
- 5Remove from the oven and immediately drizzle with caramel topping or dip.
- 6Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 135.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g