- 1 egg
- 295.73 ml milk
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 78.07 ml honey
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml grated peeled apple
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a bowl, beat egg with a fork. Add milk, butter, and honey; blend well. Add graham crumbs.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add honey mixture; stir just until moist. Fold in apples.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling to top. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.