- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated peeled apple
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a bowl, beat egg with a fork. Add milk, butter, and honey; blend well. Add graham crumbs.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add honey mixture; stir just until moist. Fold in apples.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling to top. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.