Christmas season is here, and I have been searching for mix recipes to jar as presents. Recipe from Mary Mae's Jars and Mixes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and seal in ziploc or vacuum seal bag (or jar).
- 2To give as gift, Place 2 cans apple pie filling in gift basket with a mix.
- 3Add pretty potholders, and wooden spoon.
- 4Instructions to attach to jar:.
- 5To serve, spread 2 cans apple pie filling in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle topping over apples.
- 7Bake in a 400¼F oven for 19 to 21 minutes or until filling bubbles and topping is golden brown.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp Mix
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4437.0
- Calories from Fat 2433
- Total Fat 270.3 g
- Saturated Fat 124.7 g
- Cholesterol 488.0 mg
- Sodium 2564.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 475.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.8 g
- Sugars 218.1 g
- Protein 50.7 g