Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 5 apples, sliced and peeled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Quaker Oats
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice or 1⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F.
- Put half of the apples in a greased 9"x9" pan.
- Blend together remaining ingredients, except juice, and crumble half the flour mixture over the apples.
- Cover with remaining apples and flour mixture.
- Pour juice over top.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Great with vanilla ice cream.
OMG!! Hands down this recipe is awesome! I love apple crisp! Look no more...this is the recipe you want to follow. Trust me. Just have your ice cream ready ahead of time so you're not upset when your apple crisp comes out of the oven! Thank you!!
I really liked this recipe! Next time, I will melt the butter more so the oats are less "chunky" - but that was my own fault. It turned out very yummy and everyone enjoyed it.
I have made a few different variations of Apple Crisp. This one was very good. Will definitely make this again.