Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Warm apple crisp with ice cream
- 2 cups sliced pared tart apples (2 medium)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar (packed) or 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place apple slices in ungreased 1 3/4 cup casserole.
- Sprinkle water, lemon juice and cinnamon on apples.
- Mix remaining ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle on apples.
- Bake uncovered until apples are tender and topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Top with light cream or ice cream if you like.