Recipe by Mamamoose
For people who love a flavorful apple crisp. We love it warmed up with whipped topping on it.
- 1 cup softened margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 12 green apples, pealed and sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour, heaped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Peal and slice apples.
- Place in bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
- The pan should be at least 2/3 to 3/4 full of apples.
- Pour the sugar overtop of the apples.
- Combine the 2T. of flour and the cinnamon, then sprinkle over the apples.
- Combine all the ingredients in the first column, mixing like a pie crust.
- Crumble over the apples.
- Bake 45 min @ 350.