1 hr 10 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Michelle Logan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats and brown sugar; stir in butter.
- 2Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- 3For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- 4Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined.
- 5Stir in the sour cream, cinnamon and ginger.
- 6Pour over crust.
- 7Arrange apple slices over filling.
- 8For topping, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- 9Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple.
- 10Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 11Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 12Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- 13Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, remove sides of pan.
- 14Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 77.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g