Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Adapted from Michelle Logan
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2⁄3 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cold butter
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats and brown sugar; stir in butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in the sour cream, cinnamon and ginger.
- Pour over crust.
- Arrange apple slices over filling.
- For topping, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, remove sides of pan.
- Refrigerate leftovers.