1 hr 20 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Elegant Foods & Desserts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats and brown sugar; stir in butter.
- 2Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- 3For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- 4Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined.
- 5Stir in the sour cream, cinnamon and ginger.
- 6Pour over crust.
- 7Arrange apple slices over filling.
- 8For topping, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- 9Cut in butter until crumbly.
- 10Sprinkle over apple.
- 11Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 12Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 13Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- 14Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.3
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 125.9 mg
- Sodium 311.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g