Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Remember the smell and taste of home baked apple crisp in the morning? These bars revive that experience by making a portable pocket-sized version of this old favorite. It's a quick breakfast on-the-go or healthy lunch-time snack.
- Put the first 3 ingredients in a mixing bowl and place in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Take mixing bowl out of the fridge and add all of the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread evenly in 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut while still hot into approximately 2-inch squares (4 by 6 rows).
- Remove bars after the pan has cooled.