Easy to make and delicious. All the topping ingredients go into a bag and are easily mixed up to pour on top. The kids love to help make this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 and lightly butter a 8 or 9 inch baking pan.
- 2Peel, core and slice the apples and arrange them evenly in the prepared pan.
- 3Place the oats, brown sugar, flour, spices and salt in a sealable bag, close and shake until combined.
- 4Cut the butter into 1 inch pieces and add to the oat mixture.
- 5Close the bag again and knead or squeeze until the mixture holds together.
- 6Open the bag and crumble the topping over the apples.
- 7Bake the apple crisp 40 to 45 minutes or until the toping is golden and juices are bubbling around the sides.
- 8Serve with ice cream, or whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp a la Mode
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.2
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 218.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 41.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g