- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place apple pie filling in a 10x10 baking pan.
- Sprinkle the granulated sugar over filling evenly.
- In a bowl combine flour,brown sugar,cinnamon and butter.
- Mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Can be served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- But is just as good without.