1/7 Photos of Apple Crisp
1 hr 5 mins
This is the best apple crisp recipe I have ever tried. I found it somewhere on the internet. It is good plain, or with ice-cream of whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 -6 tart apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Put apples, sugars, and cinnamon in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Stir to combine.
- 4Let sit about 20 minutes until some juice is released from the apples.
- 5Combine flour, oatmeal and sugars.
- 6Mix in the butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- 7Pour melted 2 tbsp butter over apple mixture in the casserole.
- 8Sprinkle with topping mixture.
- 9Bake 30-40 minutes until topping is golden and filling is bubbling.
- 10Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.0
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 244.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 54.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g