Recipe by moxy
This is my mother's recipe for Apple Crisp - she probably got it from a microwave recipe book (they were popular when I was a kid!!). Every fall, she made a few of these every week and we ate it with ice cream!! Soooo delicious!
Top Review by Chef1MOM-Connie
moxy thank you for posting this recipe. I had used the same one for years then lost the microwave book. I am probably your mom's age then as this was a book I had too. lol I love this recipe because it tastes like a home baked for 1 hour crisp in 1/4 the time. Great for company both expected and unexpected. My DH thanks you as well.
- 5 -6 small apples, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the ingredients in the"inside" portion into a square 9 inch microwavable dish.
- Mix the ingredients in the"topping" portion together until crumbly.
- Cover the"inside" with the"topping", ensuring everything is covered, even the corners!
- Bake in microwave for 15 minutes, turning 90 degrees every 5 minutes.