Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the book The Vegetarian Epicure by Anna Thomas
Make and share this Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and core apples. Slice thinly.
- Put in a shallow 1quart casserole dish and sprinkle with water.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Cut in the butter to dry ingredient mixture. Mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the apples thickly and evenly. Do not mix.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30min.
- Uncover and bake until top is crisp (aprox 30 min).
- Serve hot or cold.