Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a good crunchy apple crisp that you can make and then heat it in the microwave and eat it in the morning for breakfast.
- 7 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- Pre-heat oven at 375°F First put 4 tablespoons of quick-cooking oats and 12 cup of water in a small bowl and stir. Then peel 2 apples with a peeler or a knife, then cut them in eight wedges, and cut them in bite-sized pieces. In a small bowl put: the 4 tablespoons of quick-cooking oats that are soaked ( Without water) , 2 tablespoons of flour, 4 tablespoons of light brown sugar, a dash of cinnamon, and chop up 2 tablespoons of salted butter into small pieces. Stir until moist. Pour over apples. In the same bowl put 2 tablespoons of quick-cooking oats, 1 tablespoon of flour, another dash of cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar. Stir together.
- Pour over buttery coating, and spread equally. Bake for 25 minutes.