1/3 Photos of Apple Crisp
I love the crumb topping on this apple crisp. My daughter has been making this for 12 years and it comes out perfect every time. A friend gave me the recipe which originally called for baking apples but I changed it to the canned apple pie filling so a child could make it without having to use a sharp knife. The crisp can be made with any fruit pie filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and egg together to form crumb mixture.
- 2Place apple pie filling on bottom of greased square baking dish.
- 3Spread crumb mixture over apple pie filling.
- 4Melt butter and drizzle over entire mixture.
- 5Sprinkle cinnamon over butter.
- 6Bake at 350° F for 35-45 minutes.
- 7(Serve with vanilla ice cream).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.5
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 202.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g