- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 3 graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 cups peeled apples
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F Mix oats, graham crumbs, 1/3 cup each of the brown sugar and flour, the walnuts, butter and 1/2 teaspoons of the cinnamon until well blended; set aside.
- MIX 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon in large bowl. Add apples; toss to coat. Place in 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle with the oat topping.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minute or until apples are tender. Cool slightly.