Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple apple crisp... delicious! Apparently only serves two in mini-dishes.. maybe we haven't made this before. Add 1 Tbsp butterscotch chips into crumble mixture for butterscotch crisp! (From A-Z kids' cookbook)
- 2 medium tart cooking apples, pared and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350.
- Divide apple slices between two 10-ounce custard cups. Sprinkle water over apple slices.
- Mix flour, sugar, margarine and cinnamon with a fork until crumbly; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake uncovered until the topping is light golden brown and apples are tender (25-30 minutes).
Delicious little recipe. It couldn't be easier. I was on a hunt for an apple crisp without oatmeal, cuz I was out. This fit the bill perfectly. I topped it with some whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg. Thanks for posting. :)