Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another family recipe. I hope you enjoy!!!
- 946.36 ml sliced and peeled apples
- 59.14 ml water
- 177.44 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml butter
- Place apples and water in a 9x9 pan.
- Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt into a bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until apples are tender.
What a delicious crisp bake_a_holic. Quick, simple and easy to make, with ingredients always found in the pantry. The apples were perfect, tender and sweet, with a nice flavoring from the cinnamon. Just a perfect comfort food for this cold snowy winter. Thanks for sharing your family recipe.