Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another family recipe. I hope you enjoy!!!
- 4 cups sliced and peeled apples
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Place apples and water in a 9x9 pan.
- Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt into a bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until apples are tender.
What a delicious crisp bake_a_holic. Quick, simple and easy to make, with ingredients always found in the pantry. The apples were perfect, tender and sweet, with a nice flavoring from the cinnamon. Just a perfect comfort food for this cold snowy winter. Thanks for sharing your family recipe.