Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Now all you need is a scoop of ice-cream.
- 4 cups peeled sliced tart apples
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄3 cup cold butter
- Put apple slices in greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and allspice.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 375* for 35 minutes, or until apples are tender.
I have been looking for a good Apple Crisp recipe that calls for oatmeal. For awhile, all I have been able to find are recipes with no oatmeal in them. I tried this and it is so good. My whole house smells incredible...and the taste! YUM!!!