- 6 sliced peeled apples
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- crumb topping
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup soft non-hydrogenated margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Put peeled apples into 8-cup baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Add to apples and toss to mix.
- Combine rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon into a bowl.
- Cut in margarine until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over top of apples.
- Bake in 350 oven for 55 minutes. serve warm or cold.