1/1 Photo of Apple Crisp
1 hr 5 mins
I have made this recipe since I was 9. I like to use Granny Simth apples because they are more tart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350 degrees C.
- 2To prepare crisp, place oats, flour, cinnamon, sugar, and butter in mixing bowl.
- 3Mix (I like using my hands) together until crumbly.
- 4Peel, core, and slice apples.
- 5Place slices in sqaure baking pan.
- 6I like to add a bit more cinnamon to the apples (1/2 tsp).
- 7Spread crumble over apples evenly and press down gently but firmly.
- 8Bake in oven until apples are tender.
- 9Approximately 45 minutes.
- 10Serve topped with ice cream, whipped cream, or cereal cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.5
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 179.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 55.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g