- 10 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together. Sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over apple and dry ingredient mixture.
- Combine oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.