Large 9x13 inch crisp.
Make and share this Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together. Sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over apple and dry ingredient mixture.
- Combine oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
I made this according to the recipe. This is good. I had a lot of liquid when it was finished baking. I am not sure if it is the Fuji Apples or the recipe. The crust is very good. Made for PAC Fall 2007.