Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
You can use four cups of blueberries to make blueberry crisp instead.
Make and share this Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Place apples in greased 8-inch square baking dish and toss with the lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Add the melted butter and mix until crumbly.
- Pat the mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Serve with heavy cream.
Thank you for posting a superb recipe that is super easy to make. I didn't have granny smith apples so I used Ida Reds and Galas. The blend of two kinds of apples gave this apple crisp just the right flavor combination. Great sweet, crunchy topping topped it off for a recipe that will be used over and over at our house. Again, thanks for posting.