Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm not sure on the servings.
- 5 cups peeled and sliced apples
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 lb butter, in small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Butter 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Spread apples in dish and sprinkle water on top.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon,& salt in a bowl, rub in with your fingers the butter untill it resembles course crumbs.
- Spread evenly over apples& bake 30 to 35 minutes.