Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
This tastes so good with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! I double the recipe and put it in a 9 X 13 pan.
- Peel and slice apples, placing in bottom of baking dish.
- Mix cinnamon w/ water and pour over apples.
- In separate bowl, mix sugar, flour and butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees approximately 50 minutes or until nice and browned on top.
This is great with nothing on top. My spouse is sitting here slobbering it down and asking which recipe I'll be trying next. ha.