Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy apple crisp. Great served warm with ice cream.
- 1 (20 ounce) canof pie sliced apples (not apple pie filling)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats (or old-fashioned)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened (or margarine)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix together all of the filling ingredients.
- Place apple filling in greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm.