Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A wonderful recipe. The aroma alone makes you think of Autumn.
- 2 medium cooking apples, pared and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Divide apple slices between two 10 oz. custard cups.
- Sprinkle water over apple slices.
- Mix flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake uncovered until the topping is light golden brown and apples are tender; about 25 to 30 minutes.
This recipe was yummmmmy!!!! It was sooo good. Thank you.
I followed the recipe exactly. I think maybe sprinkling some sugar and cinnamon over the apples prior to the topping would have given the apples some flavor. I would also recommend tripling (at least) the topping. Sorry, but this just did not work for me.