- 2 medium cooking apples, pared and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Divide apple slices between two 10 oz. custard cups.
- Sprinkle water over apple slices.
- Mix flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake uncovered until the topping is light golden brown and apples are tender; about 25 to 30 minutes.