Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A nice fall recipe. I got this several years ago from my daughter's babysitter.
- 8 cups sliced apples
- 5 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter, cooled
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- cinnamon, to taste
- 2 cups cooked rice (don't use instant)
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- Spread cooked rice evenly on the bottom.
- Layer apples over rice.
- Spread bread pieces over apples.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- Mix melted butter, sugar and eggs, pour over top.
- Bake at 300 for one hour.