Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This makes for a tasty treat that is faster and easier than making Apple Dumplings. * As per reviewers suggestion, I have reduced the amount of liquid in this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Peel, core, and quarter the apples.
- Wrap each apple quarter in a crescent roll.
- Place the apple crescents into the sprayed cake pan.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, and add orange juice and sugar.
- Heat to a slow boil, stirring continuously, until sugar is completely melted.
- Pour the sauce over the apple crescents.
- Bake at 350° until browned for 15-20 minutes.
Sorry but there are no left overs. You can whip this up in no time flat and come out with a great dessert. Will be making this one again. Because I am alergic to oranges I chose to use apple juice. Thanks for posting this recipe for us to try.
Loved it! Quick easy and yummy!
So easy! We actually had these with breakfast. I made them just as directed and spooned the extra sauce over them when serving. Very yummy. Thank you!