Recipe by Bert's Kitchen Witch
This makes for a tasty treat that is faster and easier than making Apple Dumplings. * As per reviewers suggestion, I have reduced the amount of liquid in this recipe.
Top Review by BLUE ROSE
Sorry but there are no left overs. You can whip this up in no time flat and come out with a great dessert. Will be making this one again. Because I am alergic to oranges I chose to use apple juice. Thanks for posting this recipe for us to try.
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Peel, core, and quarter the apples.
- Wrap each apple quarter in a crescent roll.
- Place the apple crescents into the sprayed cake pan.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, and add orange juice and sugar.
- Heat to a slow boil, stirring continuously, until sugar is completely melted.
- Pour the sauce over the apple crescents.
- Bake at 350° until browned for 15-20 minutes.