Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Better bring along copies of this recipe--everyone will want one.
Make and share this Apple Creamy recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a blender, blend pie filling till smooth.
- In a large pan, combine apple pie filling, half and half, ginger ale, one cup cider, brown sugar and apple pie spice; mix well.
- Simmer over low heat till mixture is steamy, but do not boil!
- Mix whipped topping with 2 tablespoons apple cider and set aside.
- To prepare STREUSEL TOPPING:.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar, walnuts and cinnamon. Stir in butter and blend till mixture is crumbly.
- Pour apple creamy into mugs.
- Top with serving of Cool Whip and a sprinkle of streusel topping.