Better bring along copies of this recipe--everyone will want one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 1In a blender, blend pie filling till smooth.
- 2In a large pan, combine apple pie filling, half and half, ginger ale, one cup cider, brown sugar and apple pie spice; mix well.
- 3Simmer over low heat till mixture is steamy, but do not boil!
- 4Mix whipped topping with 2 tablespoons apple cider and set aside.
- 5To prepare STREUSEL TOPPING:.
- 6In small bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar, walnuts and cinnamon. Stir in butter and blend till mixture is crumbly.
- 7Pour apple creamy into mugs.
- 8Top with serving of Cool Whip and a sprinkle of streusel topping.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Creamy
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice