This is amazingly good...and can become quite a topic of conversation at the end of a meal! I dare you to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1/3 cup butter
- 6 granny smith apples, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1Place lasagna noodles in a 11 by 7 inch baking dish.
- 2Cover with warm water and soak for 20 minutes.
- 3Drain and set aside.
- 4Meanwhile, in saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter over medium heat.
- 5Add apples, cover and cook 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in 3 tbsp brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Place cream cheese and remaining brown sugar in a large bowl.
- 9Beat 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- 10Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 11Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- 12Set aside.
- 13Melt remaining butter in small saucepan.
- 14Add breadcrumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- 15Spread half of the apple mixture in bottom of the 11 by 7 baking dish.
- 16Layer with 3 noodles.
- 17Spread with half of the cream mixture, and layer with 3 more noodles.
- 18Spread with remaining apple mixture and layer with last 3 noodles.
- 19Top with remaining cream mixture and sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture.
- 20Bake in preheated 350F (180C) degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 21Let stand 20 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cream Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.7
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 243.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g