Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
This tart is really good and easy to make! Make the short dough the day before you make the actual tart!
- 226.79 g sugar
- 453.59 g butter
- 56.69 g eggs
- 680.38 g pastry flour
Cream Cheese Filling
- 680.38 g cream cheese
- 170.09 g sugar
- 3.40 g lemon zest
- 170.09 g eggs
- 907.18 g granny smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 255.14 g sugar
- 85.04 g cinnamon
- Cream Sugar and Butter with paddle until fluffy.
- Add Eggs in one at a time to full incorporate.
- Slowly add Pastry Flour.
- Wrap and refrigerate for at least six hours.
- Roll out 1/2 in thick.
- Place in Tart shell. Make sure there are no air bubbles.
- Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Cream Sugar and Cream Cheese using paddle attachment.
- Add lemon zest.
- Add eggs in one at a time to fully incorporate.
- Spread filling in an unbaked tart shell.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon with apples.
- Place in a symmetrical pattern on top of filling (can also add nuts on top).
- Bake at 375 F until golden brown and set.