Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really easy delicious Tart! The combination of Cream Cheese and Spiced apples is delightful!
- 680.38 g cream cheese
- 170.09 g sugar
- 3.40 g lemon zest
- 170.09 g eggs
- 907.18 g granny smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 340.19 g sugar (Add cinnamon according to taste)
- unbaked pie crust
- Preheat 375 F.
- Roll store bought or homemade pie crust into a Tart Shell.
- Cream the cream cheese with sugar with paddle attachment until fluffy.
- Add zest. Add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Pour into Tart Shells.
- Mix cinnamon sugar with apples.
- Place in a symmetrical pattern on top of filling.
- Place in oven until golden brown and set.
Thanks for the recipe, we prepared a "normal" pie and 6 baby pies for our guests, with spring rolls pastry .
Really easy, fast and fruity.