Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really easy delicious Tart! The combination of Cream Cheese and Spiced apples is delightful!
- Preheat 375 F.
- Roll store bought or homemade pie crust into a Tart Shell.
- Cream the cream cheese with sugar with paddle attachment until fluffy.
- Add zest. Add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Pour into Tart Shells.
- Mix cinnamon sugar with apples.
- Place in a symmetrical pattern on top of filling.
- Place in oven until golden brown and set.
Thanks for the recipe, we prepared a "normal" pie and 6 baby pies for our guests, with spring rolls pastry .
Really easy, fast and fruity.