1/1 Photo of Apple-Cream Cheese Pie
1 hr 20 mins
I found this in a local newspaper and fell in love with it. It was unlike any pie I ever had. Fabulous! This recipe came from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) package pillsbury refrigerator pie dough (softened as directed on box)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled apples (3 med.)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Make pie crust as directed on box for one-crust pie shell, using 9" glass pie pan, except DON'T prick crust.
- 3Bake 9-11 minute or until light brown. If crust fluffs up gently push down with fork.
- 4Reduce oven temp to 350.
- 5In a small bowl, stir together streusel ingredients except butter until it looks like coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- 6In a large bowl gently mix apple layer ingredients, set aside.
- 7Mix cream cheese and sugar well. Beat in egg and vanilla and mix well.
- 8Spread cream cheese mix into pie shell. Add the apple's evenly then top with streusel and lastly, small chunks of butter.
- 9Bake 50-60 minutes, or until apples are tender and streusel is golden. You may need to cover the pie loosely with foil the last 15 minutes of baking to prevent over browning.
- 10Let pie cool 1 hour prior to eating. Store pie in fridge.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.9
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.6 mg
- Sodium 521.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 39.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice
apple pie spice